.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In Limbo

I’m about half-way through a tri-state tour of Midwestern USA (IL, IN, & OH). Probably for the best that I’m not in Winnipeg right now, checking in each day at the Film Group. “Is my film back yet? Is it back yet?” My DP got a call from the lab last week, so at least I know it made it that far and there was something on the film for them to see.

The trip has been fun, but it’s odd to be on such variable sleep/eat/be/focus time. Hoping that once I get home, I’ll be able to get back into a rhythm of working on My Projects in the mornings and going to the Day Job in the afternoons. The summer has involved so much travel and special activities, that I’ve probably only had my Ideal Schedule less than half the time.

But it’s great to see friends, to fulfill that priority to myself. And got a new perspective on Chicago, a place I’d visited a few times before:






(the reflection is from inside “the bean” pictured above - a groovy interactive sculpture in Millenium Park).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home