.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Monday, February 13, 2006

Upcoming

Sorry for not updating recently.

Here's two events coming up that I will be involved in:

CBC Poetry FaceOff - I've been invited to be one of the 5 Winnipeg participants. Should be a fun night. I'll post location and date/time when I find out. Probably the last week in February.

Girls! Girls! Girls! - March 9, 6:30 p.m. Gas Station Theatre.
An international Women's Week event and fundraiser for the Gas Station Theatre. I will be reading poetry, but other women will be performing in other ways. The themes are apparently Transformational Alchemy and/or Something Bawdy!


I'll post a link to that if there is one - an internet search provided links to many other "events"...


In film news, I'm shipping out my first festival application this week (Ottawa World-wide Shorts). Will certainly keep you updated! I'm very pleased with the sound mix by Saul Henteleff. A big thank you to him and to my DoP Andrew Forbes, who did most of the colour correction.

I attended the first two nights of the Winnipeg Symphony's New Music Festival this weekend. Great music, and last night was the premiere of David Scott's choral piece Tranquility and Order using Ariel Gordon's text. Congrats Ariel and David!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 a.m., February 17, 2006, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

No, no, I insist...congratulations to you!

I'm looking forward to both these events.

A.

 
At 8:47 a.m., February 17, 2006, Blogger Polly said...

Thanks - but please, no heckling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home