.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Friday, December 09, 2005

Screenwriting on tap for 2006

Terrific news! Found out that I have received a Manitoba Arts Council grant to write a feature-length screenplay. Sweet holiday present. Have I mentioned God Bless Canada's support of the arts? Feel very blessed. And feel a big responsibility to write something worthy of the support of Canadian taxpayers! The story is definitely very Canadian - it's two stories actually - one historical and one modern. So I'll be heading to the archives as well as the keyboard.

So now I know at least one of my projects for 2006. Have another short script I'm finishing that I'd like to shoot on video in the next 6 months, now that Coffee Maker is almost ready for screening. Speaking of which, as promised, here's a before and after shot from the colour correction:


Dramatic, eh?

2 Comments:

At 11:48 a.m., December 13, 2005, Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Congrats!

 
At 4:47 p.m., December 16, 2005, Blogger Polly said...

Thanks Maryan -

I've bookmarked your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home