.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Chugging away - and a sound clip

As expected, this is the most difficult scene to edit. Lots of options and choices. That's a good thing to have, but sorting through them all and syncing the sound and making alternate versions of the scene is definitely time-intensive, and I'm still not done.

But it's still a wonderful experience. INCREDIBLE small moments - touches, hand gestures, small facial moments. This is what film is for - what we can't see on the stage - hell, we are ON the stage with the actors.

Fun to "eavesdrop" before and after a take - hear myself talking with the DoP or actors. Here's a snippet. The sound at the beginning is a funny owl-like noise by my DoP. Sorry, you won't get to hear me say "action" on this one - I just say "go." Will add another clip another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home