.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Monday, December 05, 2005

The magic of colour

Had a great time digging into colour correction with Andrew. We have a little more to do, but it's going to make an incredible difference. I already thought the film was beautiful, but we're adding life to it now. (Tracy and Marjo, I think you're going to be very happy that I'm not leaving you so pale!)

Was hoping to post before and after pics, but it will have to wait until I can get back into the editing studio, as I can't access the files I was working on now. I only have Final Cut Express at home, and I mistakenly thought I could download a 30-day trial of Final Cut Pro but no such thing it turns out! I'm planning to get the full HD Studio Suite, but not until after the new year.

And after seeing this, I want to get the new Macromedia Suite as well. Would love to experiment with interactive web video!
Need to add some flash clips to my e-portfolio, which I've finally gotten up to promote my web design services. Hopefully I'll get some cool projects to work on in the new year.

Episodes two and three of the vlog are now up as well - check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home