.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Road Trip

Attended my 15th college reunion at Oberlin College, then have been zipping around Boston, Martha's Vineyard, New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore! I head back to the 'Peg tomorrow am starting to return my brain to non-travel status.

It's been great to visit friends and family, but there's plenty to look forward to in Winnipeg in the coming months.

First of course the Wpg Intl Film Festival this weekend - psyched to check out as many other films as possible.

Then need to meet with key crew to prepare for shooting Rave Review next month. And dig in to rehearsals.

Folk Fest not too far away, and then the Fringe. And I'd like to take a week or two at a cabin to work on a couple of screenplays... So I think I'll find a few things to keep me busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home