.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mo money


Just found out I got some funding from the Film Group to help create lovely marketing materials for Coffee Maker. I had to put together a marketing plan, which included postcards, dvd labels and inserts, and festival entry fees!

I'm spending 3 nights at the CBC Comedy Festival - was more amused than I expected to be last night, hosted by Rowdy Roddy Piper (pictured here in younger years), and will be at Saturday and Sunday's shows as well.

Tomorrow night is the latest Winnipeg Film Group shorts premiere, with films by Alek Rzeszowski, Ryan McKenna, Jon McPhail, Zac Rothman, and Jason Lapeyre. Should be interesting...

And I'm very pleased that several people showed up Sunday to get a screenwriting group started. I'm looking forward to having a writing group again - to inspire and learn from each other -- and most importantly to get projects written and edited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home