.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy Weekend

So here's my to-do list for the weekend:
  • Finalize my Poetry Face-Off poem before I record it Sunday at CBC
  • Write a paper on photographer Robert Frank for my film class
  • Complete an application for the Winnipeg Film Group's Production Fund, including editing a short film script I've been working on
  • Do a bit of work for the NSI FilmExchange, which is next week - I'll be helping them with media stuff during the festival
  • Hang out at the 24-hour Freedom to Read event
If I have time, I'd love to send off an app to the Canada Council for a new media project, but perhaps that'd be overkill??



Beaufort, South Carolina, Robert Frank

1 Comments:

At 4:11 p.m., February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget to book some time for your job!

PS. I assume you got digital copyright to post the Frank photo ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home