.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Saturday, February 18, 2006

48 Hour Film Project

So to celebrate shipping The Coffee Maker off to its first film festival (CFC's Worldwide Short Film Fest), I'm participating in the Winnipeg Film Group's 48-hour Film Contest. A small-scale project this time, just me in my studio doing a digital-photo animation. Will post over at my vlog when complete, and maybe a few stills over here.

Will be fun to see what other people come up with - we all met at a kick-off last night - about 12 or 14 projects it looks like - we'll share our projects tomorrow night.

Bettter get going - less than 36 hours remaining!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 a.m., February 19, 2006, Blogger Ravi said...

Eek -- I'm having flashbacks to my 72 Hour Feature Project: three days to film and edit a feature length film. An exercise in futility!

The 48 Hour Project seems saner.

Good luck!

 
At 7:42 a.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger Polly said...

Holy crud - I was remembering that (and describing to someone my vision for you to make it recursive) but I'd forgotten it was FEATURE-length. That's INSANE.

My entry will be posted at the vlog later today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home