.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nuit Blanche

Took a break from work and checked out Nuit Blanche, a groovy all-night art party last Saturday night. Here are some pics: The Fog, Disco Sauna, Dark Pool and Homage to Gay Penguin Marriage.






























It was a chilly rainy night but thousands of people came out to play - cool.


I'm trying to take advantage of any free time to enjoy Toronto, as soon our multiple writing deadlines will put major constraints on that time. I've ordered extra RAM for my computer, which hopefully will arrive in time for me to use this 3-day weekend to work on editing Rave Review. Also on the agenda: finishing season one of Veronica Mars, and season two of Grey's Anatomy. I've saved the last couple of episodes of season two of Battlestar Galactica to watch right before the season premiere. I get cable on Sunday, just in time for that and for baseball playoffs (go Yankees, natch).

Was severely disappointed in the season opener of Lost last night - what the heck was that?

1 Comments:

At 10:03 a.m., October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I thought Lost was a bit disappointing. The first 5 min were good but then a whole lotta not much for the rest of the hour.

I'm a HUGE Grey's fan and have got Ravi on board with me now. Do you read the writer's blog @ www.greyswriters.com. I LOVE the writer's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home