.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BrainStorm

Creating Media of All Kinds

Friday, June 16, 2006

Festival




The Festival was fun. I was a little nervous before my film showed. Not sure what I thought might happen - booing? People throwing stuff at the screen or stalking out? None of that transpired, and it was a relief when it was over. There weren't a ton of people there, but some friends I wasn't expecting showed up, so that was great.

Saw lots of really great films and one freakshow: Firecracker. It was cool to talk with the other filmmakers from all over N. America (there were films from outside N. America but the filmmakers didn't travel with).

Continued to inspire me to send out to a bunch more festivals, so I guess that's my weekend project. And having our first rehearsal this weekend, so excited for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home